We are excited to start a new school year and have lots to share about happenings in the library.
- We are here to help! If you need help logging on to the GRC network, your email, or Canvas, or assistance using wireless devices on campus, just come by the reference desk upstairs in Holman Library. You'll also find help on our web page: Technology in the Library.
- Can't find something you're looking for on the new GRC website? We can help you navigate. In the meantime, here's a link to the new Site map.
- As always, we have so many great resources to support your learning. We are happy to introduce you to our databases, books (print and e-books), research guides, videos, and more. At the top of the stairs we have our new books shelves. Come browse some of the new and great books and DVDs in Holman Library.
- We are nearing the end of Hispanic Heritage Month, but you can still see the poster and book display we set up for Latinx cultures and issues. We also have an online Latinx Studies research guide, if you'd like to find more.
- One Book! Each year Holman Library chooses a new book to build community conversations and learning around. This year's book is John Lewis' powerful memoir of the Civil Rights Movement, March book 3. Students can pick up a free copy of the book (with SID) while we have them. We also have a wonderful One Book Research Guide full of resources on the Civil Rights Movement and related themes. If you are looking for a great book or film related to March, check out the display right as you enter Holman Library.