It’s fast! It’s easy! It saves you time! Create your own account and start using NoodleTools to organize your research projects and AUTOMATICALLY format citations to APA, MLA or other formats. Crazy stuff! Attend a free, drop-in NoodleTools Workshop at Holman Library (HL213).
Tuesday, May 12th
Wednesday, May 13th
Wednesday, May 20th
Thursday, May 21st
Wednesday, May 27th
Thursday, May 28th
Wednesday, June 3rd
Thursday, June 4th
Use the Holman Library’s subscription to NoodleTools, to save time and frustration when doing research projects and writing papers for your courses. Simply create an account for yourself in NoodleTools and start organizing all your projects in one place. You can also use NoodleTools to share and collaborate with fellow students on group projects.
- Create and track multiple projects in one place, available from anywhere, anytime.
- Record your research question and thesis/hypothesis.
- Organize your references, notes, outline, and your paper.
- Complete the To Do List to stay on schedule.
- Organize your references.
- Format citations automatically (!!) in APA, MLA or Chicago style. Big time-saver!
- Properly cite tricky items like websites, images, court cases and 70+ other sources.
- Use NoodleTools Express, for free, anytime, to quickly format a citation.